- About Regulatory Services
- Import/Export Permits
- Information for Licence Applicants
- Information for Licence Holders
- Regulatory Guides
- Regulatory Forms
- Transport of Radioactive Material
- Holistic Safety
- State & Territory Regulators
- Security of Sources
- International Best Practice
- Radioactive Waste Disposal and Storage
Holistic Safety is a best practice approach to safety management
What is 'Holistic Safety'?
Holistic Safety is a best practice approach to safety management. It focuses on technological, human, and organisational aspects—making sure the technology (plant, equipment, tools, apparatus, machinery, etc.) is safe to use; people perform tasks safely at work; and the organisation overall is managed safely.
ARPANSA provides information to support licence holders using a holistic approach to manage the safety of their operations.
Call or email the ARPANSA inspector who currently has oversight for your licence. Otherwise, contact an inspector from the Safety Analysis Section.
Top of Page
Safety Analysis Section
PO Box 655
Miranda NSW 1490
Ph: (02) 9541 8350
Fax: (02) 9541 8348