- Personal Radiation Monitoring Service
- Equipment Calibration and Testing
- Radioanalytical Services
- ELF Magnetic Field Meter Hire
- UV Protection Factor (UPF) Testing
- UV Data
- Buyer's Guide for Sun Protection
- Radiation Safety Advice and Risk Evaluation
- Australian Clinical Dosimetry Service
- National Diagnostic Reference Level Survey
- Australian National Radiation Dose Register (ANRDR)
- Radiotherapy Calibrations
For more information please get in touch with ARPANSA
- +61 3 9433 2211
- +61 3 9432 1835
- email ARPANSA
|UV Index Webpages
Australian UV Index Monthly Summaries
ARPANSA maintains a network of dataloggers situated in major Australian cities and in the Australian Antarctic territories. These dataloggers continuously record the solar ultraviolet radiation (UVR) levels at each site. This data is available as UV Index values and graphs.
This page shows a list of Australian cities for which monthly summaries of the recorded UV Index values are available. Click on a city name to display the available monthly summaries for that city.
Further information about the UV Index
Information about UV models can be found on the Australian UV models page.
Refer to the ARPANSA UV information page for other presentations of UV information.
The World Health Organization (WHO) publishes comprehensive information on UV radiation and the UV Index.
The latest SunSmart UV Alert can be found at the Bureau of Meterology.
Further information about the SunSmart UV Alert can be found at SunSmart.Top of Page