Administration Support Officer - APS 2 (various)
The Administrative Support Officer will provide support in the following areas:
- Initial point of contact for visitors to the agencies offices
- Respond to routine requests for information from external clients
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and organise couriers for non-standard mail
- Collate data and provide reports to section managers as required
- Prepare annual licence fees
- Monitor data sets for quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- Provide support to other administrative support functions as required.
You will possess personal drive and integrity, demonstrate initiative, work cohesively within a team environment, ask questions and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
You must hold Australian citizenship or possess permanent residency status leading to citizenship. This position will require a baseline security clearance.
If this sounds like you please provide a one page response describing how you meet the selection criteria, including a description of your relevant skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative services role.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to identify a client's needs.
- Soundly based administrative and organisational skills, including the ability to manage self and meet deadlines within expected service delivery standards.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the use of technology including the suite of Microsoft Office programs, including databases and electronic document management systems.
Robyn Lawler - 03 9433 2462 or recruitmentarpansa.gov.au.