- About ARPANSA Publications
- Publications Program
- Radiation Protection Series
- National Directory for Radiation Protection
- Radiation Health Series
- Technical Reports
- Drafts for Public Comment
For more information please get in touch with ARPANSA
- Phone Number+61 2 9541 8333
- Fax Number+61 2 9541 8348
- email ARPANSA
IAEA Drafts for Member State Comment
Review of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Drafts
ARPANSA coordinates comments on behalf of Australia on IAEA draft documents. We provide feedback to the IAEA through Safety Standards Committee members.
ARPANSA requests comments on drafts in relation to:
- Relevance and usefulness. Are the stated objectives appropriate, and are they met by the document?
- Scope and completeness. Is the stated scope appropriate and adequate to cover the document?
- Quality and clarity. Do the requirements/guidance represent the current consensus among specialists in the field? Are they expressed in a clear and coherent way?
Submit comments using the Member State Comments template. Comments should refer to the relevant paragraph number of the review document. Propose alternative text when appropriate.
Note that the date given for submission to ARPANSA is earlier than that listed on the draft. ARPANSA will prepare a consolidated Australian response to submit to the IAEA by the deadline.
IAEA drafts currently under review
Submit comments to StakeholderComment@arpansa.gov.au.
DS493 - Format and Content of the Package Design Safety Report (PDSR) for the Transport of Radioactive Material
NST051 - Security during the Lifetime of a Nuclear Facility (Draft Implementing Guide)
NST045 - Computer Security for Nuclear Security (Draft Implementing Guide)
DS492 - Human Factors Engineering in the Design of Nuclear Power Plants
DS481 - Design of the Reactor Coolant System and Associated Systems in Nuclear Power Plants