- Personal Radiation Monitoring Service
- Equipment Calibration and Testing
- Radioanalytical Services
- ELF Magnetic Field Meter Hire
- Ultraviolet Radiation (UVR) Services
- UV Data
- UV Resource Guide
- Megavoltage Photon TLD Audit Service
- High Energy Radiation Beams (LINAC)
- Radiation Safety Advice and Risk Evaluation
- Australian Clinical Dosimetry Service
- National Diagnostic Reference Level Service
- Australian National Radiation Dose Register (ANRDR)
- Radiotherapy Calibrations
For more information please get in touch with ARPANSA
- Phone Number+61 3 9433 2211
- Fax Number+61 3 9432 1835
- email ARPANSA
How To List Your Products
If your company provides products and services related to sun protection your contact details can be listed in the UV Resource Guide.
Complete an application form and return it to ARPANSA with a cheque to cover preparation and maintenance costs. This fee entitles your company to a one page listing for twelve months on the UV Resource.
|New listing||AUD$275.00 (including GST)||AUD$250.00 (excluding GST)|
|Renewal of an existing listing||AUD$170.00 (including GST)||AUD$154.55 (excluding GST)|
The Editor, UV Resource Guide
619 Lower Plenty Road
Yallambie VIC 3085
Contact The Editor
Phone: +61 3 9433 2211
Fax: +61 3 9432 1835
Your listing will consist of a single web page, which is part of the Resource Guide website. Consumers can locate your page within the site using indexes of company names and product types. If you include your company website address on the application form, the Resource Guide web page will have a link back to your own website so potential clients can obtain more detailed information about your products or services. Similarly, if you include your e-mail address, potential clients viewing the Resource Guide web page will be able to contact you by e-mail.
The layout of the UV Resource Guide web pages is determined by ARPANSA. Each page includes space for company logos, trademarks or product pictures as well as written information about your products, company and contact details. You may submit your product information and graphics in electronic format on disk or by e-mail. You will still need to post the signed application form to ARPANSA.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF files
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is available from Adobe's website