Applying for a job
1. Read the application information sheet
Application information sheet
2. Complete the application cover sheet
3. Prepare a document addressing the position specific selection criteria for the position you are applying for
4. Email your completed application to recruitmentarpansa.gov.au. Applications must include:
- a completed application cover sheet
- a document addressing the position selection criteria
- your curriculum vitae (CV).
If you do not follow these steps your application may not be considered.
Guidance in preparing your application
The Australian Public Service Commission website provides a useful guide with information for prospective applicants for Australian Public Service vacancies.