Applying for a job at ARPANSA
Read our application instructions and guidance before you apply for a job. If you do not follow these instructions your application may not be considered.
Working with us
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work as part of a team that has a crucial role in contributing to the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation
- flexible and innovative work practices that aim for a balance between work and family life
- a workplace committed to diversity
- employment opportunities in Sydney (Miranda) and Melbourne (Yallambie)
Read our Enterprise Agreement 2017-20 for more information.
Diversity and inclusion
At ARPANSA, we have a commitment to diversity and inclusion. Our commitment is accompanied by a plan for 2017-19. At the very core of our diversity and inclusion plan is the aim to create an inclusive culture where there is a sense of security, support and acceptance from co-workers and leaders. We aim to give individuals and teams the space to share divergent ideas, take risks and connect as equals. These foundations create an work environment of creativity, ingenuity, resilience and collaboration.
The initiatives in our plan aim to inspire our employees to think beyond their own realities, stretch their boundaries, think creatively and be intentionally inclusive in their daily interactions with co-workers.
To realise this vision we have committed to six diversity and inclusion initiatives for 2017-19:
- Gender Equity
- Flexibility & Work Life Balance
- People with Disability
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
Each initiative has its own champion to support it. We look forward to making our diversity and inclusion vision a reality. Join us today to help us achieve it – see below for potential job opportunities at ARPANSA.