Status messageOn 10 April 2022 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role. The Government is now operating in accordance with the Caretaker Conventions, pending the outcome of the 2022 federal election. Information on Caretaker Conventions: http://www.pmc.gov.au/caretaker
Advice on the types of radiation you may be exposed to working in different fields.
Occupational exposure factsheets
- Borehole logging workers
- Dental workers
- Emergency workers and helpers
- Extremely low frequency electric and magnetic fields workers
- Industrial radiography workers
- Medical workers
- Mineral sand mining and processing workers
- Pregnant workers
- Radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation workers
- Uranium mining and milling workers
- Veterinary workers
- Workers exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) from the sun and artificial sources
ARPANSA also hosts the Australian National Radiation Dose Register (ANRDR). This is a database designed to store and maintain radiation dose records for occupationally exposed workers. If your workers are exposed to radiation as part of their work, we encourage you to register your workplace with the ANRDR.
If you are already registered with us, you can request a personal radiation dose report free of charge. You can do this by completing this online form.