RHSAC provisional agenda and arrangements for public consultation
A provisional agenda for the next Radiation Health and Safety Advisory Council meeting will be published here prior to the meeting.
Council has agreed on the following steps to increase its openness to the public:
- Publication of its meeting agenda at least two weeks before a meeting.
- The public can make submissions to the Council on matters noted on the agenda. The public can also request to appear in person at a meeting to put forward a position on a subject.
- The Chair of Council may also consider a public and/or press briefing to follow the meeting. Notification of the proposed time and location will appear on this website.
For further information about Council meetings, see minutes of previous meetings.
Contact the Council Secretariat to:
- make a written submission to the Council
- make arrangements to appear before the Council in person
Secretariat contact details:
- ARPANSA's Yallambie Offices (see Contact us)
- Email: councilarpansa.gov.au
The ability to accommodate requests to appear is at the discretion of the Council. Consideration is given, amongst other things, on the nature and number of requests received. The final decision on requests to appear will be at the sole discretion of the Chair of Council.
Date: 16-17 November 2017
Agenda: Available one week prior to the meeting.
A post-meeting briefing will be scheduled to be held following the meeting if required.