RHSAC provisional agenda and requesting to appear at meetings
Date: 16-17 November 2017
Provisional Agenda: Available two weeks prior to the meeting.
RHSAC has agreed on the following steps to increase its openness to the public:
- Publication of its provisional agenda at least two weeks before a meeting.
- The public can make submissions to the RHSAC on matters noted on the agenda. The public can also request to appear in person at a meeting to put forward a position on a subject.
- The Chair of RHSAC may also consider a public and/or press briefing after a meeting. Notification of the proposed time and location will appear on this website.
For further information about past RHSAC meetings, see minutes of previous meetings.
Contact the RHSAC Secretariat to:
- make a written submission to RHSAC
- make arrangements to appear before RHSAC in person
Secretariat contact details:
- ARPANSA's Yallambie Offices (see Contact us)
- Email: councilarpansa.gov.au
In deciding to accommodate requests to appear, consideration is given, amongst other things, to the nature and number of requests received and the views of RHSAC. The final decision on requests to appear will be at the sole discretion of the Chair of RHSAC.