ANM Mo99 facility construction licence application
6 January 2014
Invitation to make submissions on construction licence application under the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act 1998
The CEO of ARPANSA intends making a decision under section 32 of the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act 1998 on a facility licence application by the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) in respect of the following nuclear installation:
ANSTO nuclear medicine molybdenum-99 facility (ANM Mo99)
Application Number A0285 for construction of the proposed ANM Mo99 at the Lucas Heights Science and Technology Centre in Menai, New South Wales. The proposed facility will be for the production of molybdenum-99 to be used in nuclear medicine.
The application is provided below to ensure the public can provide informed submissions on the ANM Mo99 licence application. For further information on this application see Application information.
Submissions closed on Friday 31 January 2014.
Licence application and supporting information
Application Number A0285 - ANSTO Nuclear Medicine Molybdenum-99 Facility (ANM Mo99)
Construction licence application
Construction design plans for testing & commissioning arrangements
- ANM Mo99 Facility Design Information
- ANM Mo99 Requirements for Operation
- ANM Mo99 Construction Plan and Schedule
- ANM Mo99 Construction Testing and Commissioning
Preliminary safety analysis report
Construction plans & arrangements
- ANM Mo99 Construction Effective Control Plan
- ANM Mo99 Construction Safety Management Plan
- ANM Mo99 Construction Radiation Protection Plan
- ANM Mo99 Construction Waste Management Plan
- ANM Mo99 Construction Security Plan
- ANM Mo99 Construction Emergency Plan
SAC assessment documents
- ANM Mo99 Safety Assurance Committee
ANM Mo99 Contruction Licence Application Safety Assurance Committee Approval
These documents are provided in PDF format only. If you can not access PDFs, please contact us for access to an alternative version of the information.